Modes of Operation:
- Organization of seminars/workshops, conferences and symposia
- Training/ technical assistance and technical demonstration of Ozone friendly technologies.
- Research, collection and dissemination of information on Ozone/environment protection
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industries
- Foam and Chemical Industries
- Breweries and Beverages Plants
- Agriculture: Forestry
- Mining Industries
- Research Institutes, Higher institutions and their students, etc.
- Collaborate with relevant governmental organs and their agencies in order to bring about the realization of our mission and objectives.
- Establish working relationship with inter-governmental and non-governmental organizations, local and international organizations, companies and industries having similar objectives.